Aktuelle Neuigkeiten von und um Skotteksgarden.
Our holidayvillage is open and we are looking forward to welcome you!
We carefully following the reporting on Covid-19 and take all possible measures to ensure you a pleasant and safe stay with us.
We have adjusted our cleaning routines and follow the recommendations and rules of the health authority. We all have to take special care now.
With us just like at home:
As a guest, you mainly come in your own caravan, camper or rent your own accommodation. We believe that guests who come with their own caravan or motorhome can control their immediate surroundings and feel as safe with us as they do at home. Those guests who rent a holiday home also have a defined area for living exclusively used by the guest, with a terrace and lots of fresh air around. Here, too, guests can feel safe.
Most activities take place outdoors!
Fresh air is important and good for you.
Common buildings and service houses:
- For your safety, we have introduced additional cleaning routines in all common areas.
- Among other things, this means that our service centers are closed for a while every day so that all surfaces can be disinfected.
- We have increased the availability of soap for our guests so that they can wash their hands frequently.
- We encourage all visitors, both guests and employees, to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- There is hand soap in all of our apartments and cottages.
- We also desinfect all cottages and apartments after depature and before arrival.
Rebooking and cancellation:
If you have fallen ill, you can cancel free of charge if you have a valid medical certificate. If you want to rebook your stay for a different date, we will solve it at no additional cost.
We adapt our business activities according to the current rules and recommendations and keep you up to date with new information.
If you have any further questions, you can of course contact the reception at +46 321 13 184 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the Skotteksgarden Camping & Stugby winterseason 2020/2021
Günter & Johanna Ellinger with employees