A different experience of nature.
Hiking has become very popular again - most people hike in summer, maybe a little bit in autumn. But did you know that it works well in winter, too? You don't have to travel to the mountains to experience calm forests and frozen lakes.
Winter hiking in and around Ulricehamn is absolutely fantastic.
Here are some trails we recommand:
- Vildmarksleden (Vildmark trail)
- Dalumsleden (Dalum trail)
- Blidsbergs trails with start in Bygdegården
- Dress proberly, ideally according to the 3-layer principle
- Change clothes in case you are outside longer and start to sweat.
- Sufficient water, a thermos with warm tea is great to have at hand
- Take with your enough food, because fresh air makes you hungry
If you should be on a longer hike:
Check your equipment before you start, e.g. Snowshoes, stove, headlamp, sunglasses, first aid, etc