At Skotteksgården we are committed to sustainable development.
We invest a large part of our income in solar energy:
We already produce approx. 60% of the electricity through our modern photovoltaic facility - we strive to reach 100% in the future
We use solar collectors plus modern heat pumps as well as infrared heating for heating of our accommodations and service facilities.
We produce most of the hot water with high-efficiency vacuum solar cells.
In addition to the solar cell system, we do the following to reduce the environmental impact:
- LED lighting wherever possible
- Collect rubbish on the beach and lake
- Reduce food waste
- Recycling of cardboard, papers, glass, batteries, plastic
- Rental motorboat is a 4-stroke boat engine
We are good at what we do, but we are strongest together with other players. That is why we work with other companies to meet our guests' wishes. The holiday experience of our guests increases and more companies in the region benefit from our business, e.g. securing jobs and taxes to the community.
First and foremost local:
- We hire people who live in the area,
- We buy what we need locally.
- We hire local craft men and companies
- We recommand to our guests to eat in restaurants in town, visit local attractions and shops in and around Ulricehamn.