A relaxing vacation already starts with planning and booking.
To make the booking process as easy as possible for you, we have summarized our booking conditions for you here. If you still have any questions after reading, please contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +46 321 13 184.
S-523 41 Ulricehamn, Schweden
Arrival for guests holiday accommodation: 15:00 - 19:00
Arrival for guests camping: 12:00 - 19:00
If you arrive after 19:00, we ask you to inform the reception until 18:00.
Departure for guests holiday accommodation: until 11:00 a.m.
Departure for guests camping: until 12:00
1. Smoking is not permitted in the accommodations or in the common areas.
2. Pets are allowed after prior agreement and only with prior notification.
3. Skotteksgarden gives no guarantee that the holiday homes are allergy free.
4. Bed linen, towels and final cleaning are not included in the price unless otherwise agreed.
5. Access to the site is not permitted between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
6. After 10 p.m. it should be quiet on thepremises.
7. In the event of destruction and damage, the reception must be informed immediately. We claim damages according to the price list.
8. In the event of violation of the rules of conduct, the guest is responsible for the costs incurred. Skotteksgarden reserves the right to immediately expel the guest from the site.
The booking conditions apply to all types of bookings, both cottages & apartments and camping sites at Skotteksgården. The booking conditions apply regardless of how the booking was made, directly at the reception, over the phone or via the online system on the website.
Please always check your booking confirmation! Any changes should be made immediately. The booking conditions apply from the date of booking.
All overnight stays must be fully paid for the guest to have access to the Campsite, cottage or apartment.
In case of non-arrival, Skotteksgården has the right to demand full payment for your booking.
Skotteksgården reserves the right to always change campsite or holiday accommodation if needed.
- At the reception you can pay with cash, credit cards and swish.
- The payment of the total amount for the rented object, respectively camping pitch is due upon arrival, unless otherwise stated in the booking confirmation.
- Pre-payment is required for a booking of a holiday accommodation with MORE than 45 days to arrival and for bookings over 2000 SEK.
- Advance payment is 20% of the total, payment, deadline 14 days. The remaining balance is paid on site at check-in.
- Bookings of holiday accommodation with arrival closer than 45 are paid on site.
- In case of non-payment of pre- payment, Skotteksgården reserves the right to cancel the booking and can then rent out the accommodation again.
Payments within Sweden
Payment from abroad
IBAN: SE95 6000 0000 0001 7578 6208
Bank: Handelsbanken, Storgatan 13, SE - 514 33 Tranemo
- The booking can be canceled free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival. Skotteksgården will refund 100% of the pre-payment or the total amount.
- If you cancel 29 to 15 days prior to arrival, the cancellation fee is 20% of the total amount.
- If canceled within 14 days of arrival, the cancellation fee is 80% of the total amount.
- In case of no-show, 100% of the total amount is charged.
Note: The cancellation policy replaces the right of withdrawal in accordance with the EU Consumer Rights Directive.
- Death, illness or accident affecting yourself, family or fellow travelers
- Call to armed forces or civil defense
- If there is any serious event such as fire or flood in the home so that it is impossible to travel.
You should be able to prove your impediment with a certificate from a doctor, authority or insurance company.
- If you have started your stay and for some reason are forced to cancel it yourself, no money will be refunded.
- If you need to cancel your stay, Skotteksgarden has the right to rent out your pitch / accommodation to a new guest from the date you cancel your stay.
We ask you to report complaints to us immediately so that the inconvenience can be remedied as soon as possible.